Denton Township
Roscommon County, Michigan

2565 South Gladwin Rd. Prudenville, MI 48651
Phone: 989-366-5913
 About Us 
 Permits & Applications 
 Contact Us 
 Police Department 
 Emergency Management 
Adobe Reader link

A land use  permit is required for all sheds and carports. Sheds less than 200 sq. ft. do not require a building permit.


Welcome to Denton Township!
Geese over Dead Stream
Picture by Barb Rolls
For property information please refer to the BS&A website at 

A Calendar of Community Events has been added to the website.  If you are planning an upcoming event in one of our parks, you may call the township office and we can add it to the calendar.  This does not reserve the park exclusively for your event, but does allow other to see it is being used.  The parks are open to the public at all times.

Township Meetings

Denton Township holds its regular meetings at 7:00 p.m. the first Wednesday of every month. In the event that a holiday falls on a meeting night, call the Township for meeting date.





To check for Special Meeting Notices please go to our Minutes link.

Garage Sale Ordinance
Township residents will be allowed to have two sales per year for up to five consecutive days each. Permits will cost $3.00 each, which includes two "Garage Sale" signs provided by the Township. One sign may be placed at the location of the sale and one sign at the road end. Only garage sale signs provided by the Township will be allowed, all others will be removed.
To report a streetlight that is out follow these steps:

Go to
Click on "FOR HOME" on menu bar
Drop down to "Report Power Out"
Drop down to "Report a Streetlight Problem" and Click on It.
Fill out online form and click on SUBMIT
Compost Site
Located at: 2447  Level Park Rd off S M-18
New year-round hours are: Starting Friday Nov. 28th, 2014
Friday, Saturday & Monday:
9am - 5pm
 12pm - 5pm
Closed Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday



Our goal is to provide you with easy, convenient access to information regarding the processes of your local government and usages of its services. If you have any suggestions for the site, please let us know.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.fov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S.Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.cov.
2565 South Gladwin Rd. Prudenville, MI 48651

Web hosting and Development by WebFootSolutions.Com